It is our policy that all students wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. Our policy regarding school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the students with the school;
- is fair and makes students feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance and removes peer pressure to dress in ‘designer’ fashions;
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents/carers;
- can assist identification of strangers on school premises;
- is designed with health and safety in mind.
The full uniform policy can be found here.
Preferred Uniform Suppliers
F R MONKHOUSE LIMITED – The Shopping Centre, Cheadle Hulme. Tel: 0161 488 3411. CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Please click here to read about Monkhouse’s booking system and safe shopping plan.
DAVENSPORT – 98 Bramhall Lane, Davenport. Tel: 0161 483 3005. CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Davensport has introduced an appointment booking system, which can be accessed from its website at davensport.com or by this direct link to the appointment booking system: davensport.com/appointments/
MCS STORES – 220‑222 Fog Lane, Didsbury. Tel: 0161 445 7740. Click here for price list. CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Please email email@example.com for information about ordering and delivery during the current Coronavirus situation.
STOCKPORT SCHOOLS & SPORTSWEAR – 104 Heaton Moor Road, Stockport. Tel: 0161 442 8834. CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Stockport Schools & Sportswear are offering contactless delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, inbox on Facebook or call 0161 4428834 for more information and details of their appointments facility.