Trips, Visits and Residential Opportunities
As part of our delivery of the national curriculum, students are often invited to participate in school trips to further develop their understanding in a particular subject area. In addition to these educational visits, the school also organises a wide variety of extra-curricular activities to promote personal growth for our students.
Please see below examples of trips that we have recently successfully organised:
- Sixth Form trip to New York
- Languages overseas trips to France, Germany and Spain
- Visit to Cambridge University
- Various English and Performing Arts Theatre trips
- Maths trip to Bletchley Park
- Geography trip to Iceland
- History trips to Germany and Belgium
- Sixth Form to trip to CERN
- History Archaeological dig
- Trips to Alton Towers
- London Media trips
- Technology trips to The Clothes Show
And many more……………………………
There will be many opportunities for your son/daughter to partake in trips throughout the academic year. Please ask your child to inform you when they have received letters from school about upcoming trips. We will also be emailing trips and visits information home. Please therefore ensure that we hold an email address that you check on a regular basis.
Please contact CHHS if you have any queries regarding future trips and visits or if you wish to have sight of the school’s trips and visits insurance policy summary. School guidance regarding visits and journeys is on our policies page and below.