Our School Bus Service is operated though Transport for Greater Manchester (TGFM) which provide the school with the following four bus routes:
- 863 (STOCKPORT – EDGELEY – ADSWOOD – CHHS via Councillor Lane)
- 864 (STOCKPORT/CHEADLE HEATH – ADSWOOD – CHHS)
- 816 (BRIDGE HALL – CHEADLE HEATH – ADSWOOD – CHHS)
- Y14/847 (CHEADLE HEATH – HEALD GREEN – CHHS via Etchells Rd)
The following bus passes are available for 11 – 16 year olds:
- IGO Card (igo.tfgm.com/) – You need an igo pass to pay the concessionary fare on buses in Greater Manchester
- Stockport Free School Transport information (www.stockport.gov.uk) PDF leaflet here.
Note: The above bus services to/from school are changing from September 2018. The new timetable is available at the bottom of this page.
Yellow School Bus Service Y76 2018/2019
The 816 school bus service is changing to the Y76 from September 2018, all users will require a yellow bus pass to access this service. Applications for the next academic year can be made from Monday 4th June and can be made online until Saturday 30th June. Places are limited and failure to either apply for a new place or renew an existing place before this date could see pupils miss out on a place. Only those that will need to use this service need apply, the 864 also covers Councillor Lane and all services use Station Road. Documents regarding the service are linked to here: Y76 route and Application Portal letter. More details about the service, including an FAQ and the application portal, can also be found on the Transport for Greater Manchester website at www.tfgm.com/buses/yellowschoolbus
Bus Timetable 2017-2018
Bus Timetable 2018-2019