Our School Bus Service is operated though Transport for Greater Manchester (TGFM) which provide the school with the following bus routes:
- 863 (STOCKPORT – EDGELEY – ADSWOOD – LAURUS CHEADLE HULME – CHEADLE HULME HIGH SCHOOL)
- 864 (ADSWOOD – CHEADLE – LAURUS CHEADLE HULME – CHEADLE HULME HIGH SCHOOL)
- Y76 (BRIDGE HALL – CHEADLE HEATH – ADSWOOD – LAURUS CHEADLE HULME – CHEADLE HULME HIGH SCHOOL)
- 846 (CHEADLE HULME HIGH SCHOOL – HEALD GREEN – CHEADLE HULME)
- 847 (HEALD GREEN – LAURUS CHEADLE HULME – CHEADLE HULME HIGH SCHOOL)
- 848 (LAURUS CHEADLE HULME – HEALD GREEN)
The following bus passes are available for 11 – 16 year olds:
- IGO Card (igo.tfgm.com/) – You need an igo pass to pay the concessionary fare on buses in Greater Manchester.
- Yellow School Bus pass – Yellow School Bus journeys can be used only by students who hold a pass. Details here: https://www.tfgm.com/tickets-and-passes/bus-yellow-school-buses. For details on the Yellow School Bus Service for 2019-20 please go to our Noticeboard. The link to the application portal which opens on 1st June 2019 can also be found by visiting http://www.tfgm.com/buses/yellowschoolbus
- Weekly scholar’s ticket. These are ONLY valid on schooldays on school buses and are available from the bus driver.
- Junior Travelcards, available on the bus or from SystemOneTravelCards (www.systemonetravelcards.co.uk/travelcards)
- Stockport Free School Transport information (www.stockport.gov.uk) PDF leaflet here.
Note: The above bus services run from September 2018. The timetable is available at the bottom of this page.
Bus Timetable 2018-2019