Cheadle Hulme Sixth Form 2019 Open Evening will take place on Thursday, November 7.
The event runs from 6pm to 8:45pm with a talk from the Director Holly Eckhardt at 7pm, repeated at 7.40pm.
This is a great opportunity for the families/carers of prospective 2020 starters to find out all about the superb education CHHS Sixth Form offers. You can tour its state-of-the-art facilities, meet the staff and students and discover why it is one of the best non-selective Sixth Forms in the UK.
Last year Cheadle Hulme Sixth Form achieved:
- 100% pass rate
- Seven students achieved straight A*s – 25 A* grades between them
- One in five of all students gained three or more straight A*/A
- Half of 132 students achieved three or more A*/A/B
- 3 students got into Oxbridge
- 4 students went on to study Medicine